Wednesday, November 26, 2008

guangdong mornings & shanghai nights

it's vera's birthday.
give her love-ish.



in guangdong they speak mandarin & cantonese, i cant keep up with all of this.. i thought i was cool because i could say thank you in chinese - this is overload for my brain! heres my view from the window of my hotel room on guangdong - and no this isnt just landscaping for the hotel - it is like this EVERYWHERE, its such a beautiful city:







it was sunny and 75 today, amazing. we had alot of driving and i swear my face was glued to the window everywhere we went - my camera was being tempermental again, so i dont have many pictures -- bleh. there was a beauty store downtown with mena survari (sp) plastered all over it, there were strawberries next to her head and they were selling fish out of a cart below the awning underneath her chin- it was a pictoral moment - too bad i didnt get to document it.

went to the "american grill" for lunch with a client, the ceasar dressing made me feel like i was going to boot (ha). i seriously thought i had food poisioning for a minute. or maybe it was the "cheeseburger".. ugh, dont ask dont tell, dont look. i got to give it to them though, they had ads up for an "original turkey dinner" and a big wooden indian statue in the lobby. E for effort. har.

my first chinese money!


its equal to like 10 bux i think...
edit:that dude looks like he needs to get laid, damn talk about a mug

guess what i bought!
HA.not telling.

im sleeping ON shanghai tonight, wish you were here ;)



outie.

L i have mints on my pillows and an empty bed in my room 7

0 opinions:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com