Tuesday, August 4, 2015

All These Blogs, So I Had to Start One

So it's been SIX years since I had an entry. Really? WTF was I doing that was SO interesting? Sorry can't answer that. Must've been good.

A warning I Won't be using "jump breaks" - gawd, I hate those. I never knew that they had a name. More like "the reason I stopped reading Perez Hilton".

I figure everybody else has a blog, I think I'm good with words..maybe a little witty -sometimes funny; but maybe that's my nar·cis·sism burning through the cracks. Burning bright like the sun. 

We've graduated from the days of "xanga" and "livejournal", and that other fake blog with a fake name where I talked shit about all the guys I used to date. We have grown; we have matured, we wear BLAZERS now...But I warn you, I was up all night googling, Drake memes. Insomnia does funny things to you.

Insomnia cures? My google browser is embarrassed for me.

Meanwhile, I just finished Gone Girl (the book was really better than the movie). I re-read the last several chapters three times. What a devastatingly *brilliant* mindfuck. Is it a tad bit psychotic that I get the angle; the worst brings out the best - so your worst is your best, even at a toxicity that could kill an elephant?!  It wasn't so clear in the movie, wasn't so spelled-out (literally, ha!) so intimately painful to watch run it's course. I wanted to discuss it so badly with someone who has also recently read. The whole "let my boyfriend watch the movie so then we'll be on the same page" thing really just didn't work.
 He asked me why I was "shape-shifting into a nerd, wanting to discuss books.." 
"It's called an intellectual.."
"Join a book club..."


So I started my blog instead.

#nowplaying:Fresh Blood [the eels]


0 opinions:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com